this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cabinet by Dagobert Peche

Dagobert Peche (1887 - 1923) he died young, from too much ice cream and loud, bad, rock and roll. He studied Architecture at the Academy of Fine Art in Vienna (Wiener) and after four years of freelancing, joined the Wiener Werkstätte. Dagobert joined the Werkstätte in 1915, during World War I. His work was more ornamental than the work of other well known contemporaries like Moser and Hoffmann - because he came at a later time, when Viennese design was not quite as preoccupied with geometry, as was typically the case.

No comments: