this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

d is for designers, at work in the dark, E is for effort, required from the start !
assimilate the following people (D1)

digital one, assignment one ! ~ introduce yourselves to each of these graphic designers & typographers -look carefully at their work, learn to recognize their styles, and read about their lives and influences.

One of the names is quite jumbled, mixed up on purpose. If you can decode/deduce who it is, beaux Koo extra marks ..... She's part of a famous design couple, and an influential company/magazine specializing one might say in all type of types. due second class. please, no showing off, digital one only


5 comments:

The Red Wolf said...

In DD1, we never did find out who Luana Zwick is/was.

Radio Free Pescado said...

Yes we did ! perhaps you were looking out the window ... dreaming about Justin Beiber

The Red Wolf said...

Ewww! Not Justin Beiber! Totally gross! Anyways, we talked about some of them but not Luana Zwick in particular.

Ramzi Houdeib said...

I remember that list in my first DD1 class!
I was looking at them and thinking "well that's kinda weird and ugly, why do we need to see this!?"
Now, here I am 5 years later, mesmerized by those artists' works.
I'm sneaking into your next class....with a hat on.

Radio Free Pescado said...

Hi Ramzi !, don't you dare ! cheers TF