this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Classic Dieter Rams, Dietrich Lubs watches - circa 1972, they're barely there ... that lovely rational simplicity, which was a constant feature of Rams' genius.

3 comments:

Ramzi Houdeib said...

Love Rams' work!
Those watches are truly amazing. Simplicity makes beauty.

I don't know if you know Italian designer, Denis Guidone. He does minimalist watches that take simple design to a new level
http://likecool.com/Gear/Concept/Denis%20Guidone/Denis-Guidone.jpg


There is also this watch by tokyoflash which is simple to the point that its completely black
http://old.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/img_3588.jpg

and simply complex when you press a button

http://www.freshpilot.com/wp-content/images/s-mode_oberon_watch.jpg

I had to share these, I love watches :D

Dj Prob C' said...

Italo Fontana's U-Boat watches are good looking also and give it a more marines, metal look to it, a must see, but they are massive and heavy!

Reza said...

This watch does remind me of Achille Castiglioni's record watch. Which I did first see an old digital design prof wearing and have since purchased two for myself.