this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Monday, November 07, 2011


way too cool for school,

From the department of - " See Nothing Ever Really Changes" ... these shoes which were a huge hit at this seasons fashion week in Milan and NYC, are identical to shoes which I used to "sell" out of the back door of my very first real job at Crocket and Jones Shoes for the then princely sum of 4 Guineas - hundreds of years ago. What's next, bellbottoms ? you just watch, me boyo ...

No comments: