this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I've been reviewing some of your mid-term magazine assignments, and I must admit they are much better than I expected at this stage. Some of them are in fact rather lovely, and demonstrate a sophisticated use of colour and interesting compositions. Johnson's layout in particular. Well done Mr.Ta ! Here are some vintage David Carson Raygun covers to inspire you, decades old, but they still walk the walk. eh ?






No comments: