this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

expression comes in as many forms as there are, and one of the wonderful things about a life of the mind, is that you never know where it will go, I think.

3 comments:

ani said...

YOU! i came back from vegas for you and now i am sitting in your class and you are not here.

grrr....

Greg Ayoup said...

http://www.yankeegal.com/

I saw this little clip...
thought it was interesting
what do you think?

Radio Free Pescado said...

Greg,hey. An interesting animation, thanx. the lighting was impressive.