this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

from the everything comes from somewhere series ....
an interesting if tangential article that my more ruthless, and well dressed students may enjoy. 

one of the few charms of middle age ....  if there are any,  is finally being able to see how things connect, or at least suspect how they might connect, and also, noticing how there are everywhere, very fine, nearly diaphanous ( look it up ) threads, that join so many human endeavours and aspirations together.


No comments: