this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Saturday, March 15, 2008


Today, mid-conversation - I was staggered by the realization - that nearly everybody in the class ( wed dig 1 ) didn't understand these ads. What offended me really, was that no one bothered to ask .... Jesus, If something escapes you, ask .... these things,  are all here to amuse, illuminate and to inspire, it's not bloody wallpaper you monkeys. Remember, if you fail to use your opposable thumbs, we will take them away. I keeeel you !
 




two funny ads for ... sneaker freaker ....

8 comments:

Mel said...

I forgot the books, could I pick them up from the CAMT earlier in the week if you have any classes?

Melanie

Zarine said...

you might appreciate this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVMcuR0a59M

Mel said...

You might like this, an artist who did her research and twisted the ArtNouveau style a little. http://lolita-art.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mel said...

Mr Fisher,

I would like to inform you that my mother will explode on April 10th.

Thus I will have to miss your class for personal reasons.

Thank you,

Melanie

Ps. If you could email me with any work assigned that would be greatly apreciated.

Unknown said...

i can't seem to find the e-mail I'm supposed to use to send in work.... i know it's not the vanier college one, but i won't be at class today. I've finished the assignment and i wanted to send it in so.... if you could post your e-mail i'll sent it right over... thanks
crissy

Radio Free Pescado said...

Crissy
please hand in your work in class, the e-mail is just that.

ryan. said...

Hi Mr Fisher,
You asked me to remind you to bring the Design Book for me for Wednesday's class.
Here is the reminder.
Thanks,
Ryan

Radio Free Pescado said...

Melanie we all mourn the explosion of your mum. But, we took a vote, and think you're probably at the track, betting on the horses with Fast Eddie and Tuna Boy.