this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Monday, February 04, 2008

When Grand Central Station Stood Still



A strange sight at Grand Central staton. A couple of hundred people, indistinguishable from the 500,000 commuters who pass through the midtown station each day, suddenly freeze. 

They were part of an improv theatre group which has put on this public event before, but never in such a theatrical space. A cop was asked what was going on: "I have no idea! That is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen in my life, and I'm a cop!" (Click play to start the clip.)

10 comments:

Timi said...

Hi Tom, it's Timi.
How is everything? So, I have a friend that would like to go in Digital Design and I was wondering if I send you some of her work, you could look over it and give some pointers. I know there is no one better then you for some constructive criticism.
Hope all is well and to see you soon.
Timi

Radio Free Pescado said...

Dearest timi of toronto

certainly, do you have my e-mail ?

Mel said...

Well, it's thursday, and like you said we can only miss class if our mother blows up... so my condolences.

Mel.

On a different subject, can our CD cover be entirely vectored?

Radio Free Pescado said...

yes, those choices are all yours, but don't start with a firm plan. just start and experiment, aaahhchhooo !

Sparky101 said...

I get sick when I watch soccer too...

Kathryn said...

Hi, Tom, it's Kathryn Henderson.
I started writing for Quartier Libre, the UdeM paper, and i need to find young designers (urban, architect, environment designers) to interview for one of my article. I thought maybe you knew some talented ones and you could tell me how to contact them. I looked everywhere, and then I thought of you. I hope you are doing good.
Kathryn

Radio Free Pescado said...

Hi K

Sure I will for ward their e-mails to you. glad to see your busy

cheers
T

Kathryn said...

Hi, Tom.
Thank you so much!
Here is my e-mail in case you don't have it : kaki_on_earth4@hotmail.com. Oh, and digital designers are good too. Hope to see you soon.

KazeRin said...

Montreal did the same a few weeks afterwards. It was quite fun to participate in.
Low quality video of Montrealers frozen in Berri-UQAM

Radio Free Pescado said...

Gracie , gracie.
thanks for the

linque ?
lynk ?

err, link. I think

which reminds me of .....

there was a old man from Herrlink
who let off the most odious stink
that when he was bathed

( can't member the rest ... )

probably for the best. as this is a family channel