this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007



knowhow delivers single-click, contextual access to relevant help information
in Adobe Creative Suite 3. knowhow gives users access to a variety of information
—basic tool descriptions and short cuts, Adobe Help content, as well as community-
generated tutorials, tips, and techniques on the web.

knowhow pulls its community-generated content from

a user account on del.icio.us. Anyone with a del.icio.us account can suggest new
content for knowhow. For information how to set up a del.icio.us account and
contribute to knowhow, see the FAQ or visit the knowmore forum. The knowhow
user experience was built entirely in Adobe Flash, and appears as a standard
application panel in Creative Suite 3 software.

4 comments:

Reza said...

Hello sir,

this is irrelevant to your post but it is urgent. I have accidentally erased all my source files including .psd and .tiff of all my work i had on my mac. I was just wondering if you kept any of the final cd's we gave you in digital one or if you kept any of the files we(last semester digital 2 class) on the teachers mac in the lab?

thank you
Reza

Radio Free Pescado said...

yes there should be something

Reza said...

OK thank you sir. I will be in the lab during UB and maybe a bit longer after that. If you arent there i'll pass by your next class you have

Reza said...

the program is called adium.