this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.
this is a private blog for my design students and assorted other survivors. Tro blemakers all.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

.. aww .. geeez ... that's really gotta hurt ....

a late 1600's Dutch, hand-cast, hand tipped volume. The book
chronicles, in
miraculously grotesque detail ... and a with rather
disturbing amount of relish ... - the way that many of the Christian
Saints and Martyrs - met their fate. An early literary "faces of death"
or Tour of Duty 2 ...

I guess this millennium didn't invent featureless cruelty after all.
Just new and improved ways of viewing it.









click to engorge

No comments: